Twintercooler for Skoda Octavia 2 Litre FSiT
For the new 2.0 L FSIT engines there is one sure way to improve on the charge air cooling by using the Forge "Twintercooler." This ground breaking innovation features our unique twin-core design which has added greater efficiency throughout the entire RPM band beyond that of a single core setup, We have achieved this by using the latest core technology with high flow end tank designs to achieve a huge reduction in inlet temperatures.
We spent many months testing various designs and the Twintercooler design emerged as the clear winner. This is a bolt-on kit that retains the use of the OEM intercooler to produce both horsepower AND torque, but more importantly, a HUGE reduction in inlet temperatures and increased flow efficiency. A reduction in temps of up to a peak of 20°C from 102 to 82 at 6600 RPM! While the horsepower figures themselves are impressive enough (this may vary from car to car under various circumstances), but such a large reduction in inlet temperatures clearly shows this intercoolers ability.
Once again we have a Forge product that truly is Engineered for performance.
- World’s first “Twintercooler “ technology.
- Unique Twin Core design retaining the OEM intercooler.
- 10-15 BHP increase on a stock car.
- Over 15 -20 Degree drop in ambient cooling temperatures
- Includes necessary hardware and instructions for installation.
- Dyno proven horsepower and torque gains
- High flow cast end tanks ensuring optimum air transition for cooling efficiency
- NO CUTTING of the vehicle is required to fit this product
- The unique Forge Silicon hoses supplied in the “Twintercooler “ kit were designed on Solid works and have been created to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- This product has been “designed to last a lifetime “
- Beware of “Forgeries “