Download a Pdf version here:
Prototype hoses can be subjected to exhaustive tests in our R&D centre. Test facilities include:
- Salt spray test chamber
- Ambient temperature burst test chamber
- High temperature burst test chamber
- Low temperature test chamber
- Pulse test chamber
- Elongation test machine
- Low expansion test machine
- Tensile test machine
- Ozone exposure test machine
- Full spectrum analysis equipment for rubber compound
- Chemical analysis test bench
- From 6mm diameter up to 48mm diameter are of 3 ply construction, and a wall thickness of 3.5mm.
- From 49mm diameter up to 83mm diameter are of 4 ply construction, and a wall thickness of 5mm.
- From 84mm diameter up to 102mm diameter are 5 ply construction, and a wall thickness of 6mm.
- Bellows hoses are 100mm long and have 2 convolutions reinforced with 3mm diameter stainless steel rings.
- Straight couplers are 75mm long up to 76mm diameter, and 100mm long from 80mm to 102mm.
- All elbows have equal leg lengths of 63mm up to 12mm diameter, 100mm from 13mm diameter up to 57mm, and 125mm from 60mm diameter up to 102mm diameter.
- Straight reducer hoses are 100mm long up to 57mm diameter and 125mm long from 60mm to 102mm.
- Straight hoses are 1 metre in length.
- Burst pressures are rated at 4:1 of safe working load.