Dump Valve for Subaru Impreza 2001 Onwards
- Made from billet aluminium for durability
- Hand polished in the UK for a sleek appearance
- Creates the iconic "Whoosh" sound associated with rally cars
- Improves throttle response
- Increases clamping load to maintain boost pressure reliably
An Alloy Atmospheric Dump Valve specifically designed to fit Subaru Impreza models from 2001 onwards, including the 2009 GR STi. This high-quality valve is made from billet aluminium and hand polished in the UK to ensure durability and a sleek appearance. By installing this atmospheric diverter valve, you can experience the iconic "Whoosh" sound that is commonly heard in rally cars when the throttle is lifted. Not only does it add an exciting auditory experience, but it also improves throttle response and increases clamping load to maintain boost pressure more reliably.
In The Box:
1 x FMDVSUB01 Valve
1 x 34mm Blanking Plug
1 x Forge Sticker
If you want to customize this valve to better suit the needs of your engine, we offer a spring tuning kit that allows for easy adjustments. If you have any questions or are unsure if this product is suitable for your application, feel free to contact us for assistance.