Blow Off Valve for Renault Megane RS250/265/275
We recommend servicing your valve every 3 years, or 20,000 miles, whichever comes sooner
- The Forge atmospheric Blow Off valve for the Renault Megane is made from billet aluminium.
- This atmospheric blow off valve dumps the charge-air to atmosphere creating the "Whoosh" sound when the throttle is lifted.
- Improves the throttle response and increases the clamping load to maintain boost pressure more reliably.
- Unlike single piston or diaphragm diverter valves, this uses counter balanced springs and dual pistons to prevent the valve from leaking air into the intake system at idle. This prevents our blow off valves suffering any of the failures associated with single piston and diaphragm type diverter valves.
- The valve itself is of dual piston design for longevity with the ability to be serviced and tuned with replacement springs if required. (See below)
This Blow Off or Dump valve has been specifically designed for the Renault Megane RS250 RS265 and RS275. This kit includes a blanking plate, as the original or OEM valve should be removed to prevent issues with loss of boost pressure. This kit is available with either a red, blue, or black silicone hose, and contains everything needed for installation.
Please select the colour required in the options above.
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone. This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Lifetime warranty
In The Box:
1 x FMDVRMA Valve
1 x 500mm of 4mm Vacuum Tube
1 x 38mm Aluminium Hose Joiner
1 x Uprated Blue Spring
1 x MIE Blanking Plate
1 x 45mm Hose Clamp
1 x Silicone Reducing Elbow #588
1 x M6 Penny Washer
1 x M6 Plain Washer
1 x M6 x 16 Hex Head Bolt
1 x M6 Nyloc Nut
1 x 5mm T Piece
1 x Instructions
1 x Forge Sticker
If you wish to tune this product to fit the needs of your engine, please see the spring tuning kits below.