57mm High-Temperature straight hose.
Brand: Silicon Hoses
- Inside diameter: 57mm (1 5/8")
- Overall length: 1Mtr (39 3/8")
- Wall thickness: 5mm (3/16").
- Layers of reinforcing fabric: 4.
- Reinforcing material: Meta-Aramid (Nomex®).
- Liner: Silicone.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +225°C
For higher temperature applications, like turbocharger compressor outlets, a high temperature tolerant reinforcing fabric may be required.
We have a range of meta-aramid fibre reinforced silicon hoses (typically referred to as Nomex®), that operate at a constant temperature of 225°C and can go to 250°C intermittently.
The hoses are in a Red Iron Oxide colour, to denote the inclusion of high temperature stabilizing pigments.